About The Courses
This Microsoft certified course (10748), Planning and Deploying SCCM 2012 training, teaches students how to plan for the deployment of the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. Attendees also learn how to migrate from System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
SCCM 2012 TRAINING OBJECTIVES
All students will be able to:
- Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy a stand-alone primary site.
- Plan and configure role-based administration.
- Plan and deploy a multiple site hierarchy.
- Replicate data and manage content in Configuration Manager.
- Plan resource discovery and client deployment.
- Configure Internet and cloud-based client management.
- Maintain and monitor System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Migrate to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
SCCM 2012 TRAINING PREREQUISITES
All students must have a working knowledge at the system-administrator level of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and management
- Windows Server management including managing Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- Windows Client fundamentals
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers
- Basic public key infrastructure (PKI) concepts
- Configuration Manager features and administrative tasks including:
- Working with the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager or newer administrator console
- Installing clients
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory
- Working with collections
- Deploying applications
- Managing software updates
- Deploying operating systems
- Settings management
SCCM 2012 TRAINING MATERIALS
All Microsoft training students receive Microsoft official courseware.
SOFTWARE NEEDED FOR EACH PC:
Attendees will not need to install any software on their computer for this class. The class will be conducted in a remote environment that Bascom Bridge will provide; students will only need a local computer with a web browser with a stable Internet connection. Any recent version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome will be fine.
When you call us about purchasing this class, we will provide a live demo of the online lab environment so that you may explore the web browser interface in more detail.
For classes delivered online, all participants need either dual monitors or a separate device logged into the online session so that they can do their work on one screen and watch the instructor on the other. A separate computer connected to a projector or large screen TV would be another way for students to see the instructor’s screen simultaneously with working on their own.
SCCM 2012 TRAINING OUTLINE
- Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Introduction to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Optional Site System Roles
- Overview of Configuration Manager Deployment Scenarios
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Client
- Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Planning a Configuration Manager Stand-Alone Primary Site Deployment
- Preparing to Deploy a Configuration Manager Primary Site
- Installing a Configuration Manager Site Server
- Performing Post-Setup Configuration Tasks
- Tools for Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
- Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Overview of Role-Based Administration
- Identifying IT Roles in Your Organization
- Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Planning a Configuration Manager 2012 Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Deploying a Configuration Manager 2012 Site
- Deploying the Central Administration Site
- Deploying Primary Sites in a Hierarchy
- Deploying Secondary Sites
- Replicating Data and Managing Content in Configuration Manager 2012
- Introduction to Data Types and Replication
- Managing Data Replication
- Planning Content Management
- Planning Resource Discovery and Client Deployment
- Client Deployment in Configuration Manager
- Deploying Windows-Based Configuration Manager Clients
- Managing Configuration Manager Clients
- Monitoring Client Status in Configuration Manager
- Configuring Internet and Cloud-Based Client Management
- Managing Remote Clients by Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Managing Internet-Based Configuration Manager Clients
- Configuring Cloud Services in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2012 Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a Configuration Manager Site
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2012 Site Systems
- Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the Migration Process
- Preparing Configuration Manager 2007 Sites for Migration
- Configuring Migration Settings
- Migrating Objects
- Upgrading Configuration Manager 2012 to Configuration Manager 2012 with SP1 and then to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Microsoft certified course
- Course No : IND-110
- Theory : 50%
- Lab : 50%
- Duration : 6 hours
- Participation Certificates :
i like this data